Insulate your Cortile Barile wood fired pizza oven with Top-Quality Ceramic Fiber Blanket and add some Stainless Steel bling with a premium DuraTech exhaust kit.
Benefits of the Cortile Barile - Package 1
- Great for all occasions large and small! (1 - 40 people)
- Excellent for pizzas, breads and low profile foods
- Super-easy to build with step-by-step directions
- Cooks faster and hotter than firebrick models
- It only takes 2 hours to mix, pour and pack! Really!
- Save thousands over comparable models
- Build the base and oven in just 2 weekends (or less)
This Cortile Barile Package Includes:
- Cortile Barile Wood Fired Pizza Oven Forms (2 boxes) & 9lbs of Stainless Steel Fibers
- DuraTech Exhaust Kit (Anchor Plate, Chimney Cap, 12" Pipe, Spark Arrestor & Hi-Temp Adhesive)
- 50sf of 6# Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- FREE SHIPPING in Continental US!
- Canada Shipping / Free Border Delivery! (Locations)
Cortile Barile Installation Instructions & Materials Lists:
We store our Cortile Barile Installation Instructions in PDF format on Google Drive. When downloading, you will be downloading directly from Google.
Don't forget to DOWNLOAD or PRINT the PDF before you close the page!
Find a Refractory Materials Dealer near you!
No need to spend hours trying to hunt down the refractory materials needed to build your oven... we've already done that work for you! Simply visit our Refractory Materials Dealer page to find a refractory dealer near you that stocks all the refractory materials that you need to build your awesome new oven! Just type in your ZIP CODE and select Refractory Materials Dealer.
Or just do what we do... Order all of your food-grade refractory materials from HarbisonWalker International. With 30+ Harbison Walker locations in America alone, there's a good chance you live in (or near) a city with a HarbisonWalker distribution center. If pick-up is not an option, most HarbisonWalker locations can deliver your order on a pallet to your home or jobsite. Here are some money-saving Freight / Pallet Delivery Options if you choose pallet delivery.
More Information about the Cortile Barile pizza oven form and BrickWood Ovens:
- Cortile Barile Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Cortile Barile - Main Product Page
- Cortile Barile Photo Gallery - Hundreds of Cortile Barile oven pictures (and videos) in all stages of construction.
- View the ENTIRE line of BrickWood Ovens Outdoor Pizza Oven Kits!
- BrickWood Ovens - America's FASTEST growing Pizza Oven Kit company!
- Questions? Visit the BrickWood Ovens Forum for the answers to the questions you haven't even thought of yet!
- Let our friends from Backyard Flare LLC show you How to Build an Outdoor Fireplace with their detailed DIY plans.
- Before you start building, make sure you download the most recent version of our Outdoor Wood Burning Pizza Oven and Base Instructions.
- The BrickWood Box - The World's Most Versatile, Longest Lasting, Outdoor Cooking System!
- Do you want to know how to build a smoker? Our DIY plans provide a fun family project that will last for many delicious generations.
- Build a restaurant-grade BBQ grill in your backyard with our Homemade BBQ Package.
- Roast or Smoke an entire 100lb pig with our China Box style Pig Roaster Kit.
- There are 3 ways to cook Wilbur with a BrickWood Box… Smoke, Roast and with our Commercial-Grade Pig Rotisserie.
- Rare? Medium? Well-Done? Cook and serve to all doneness levels at the same time with our HUGE Argentinian Grill grate.
- Take your outdoor cooking to the next level with our Outdoor Deep Fryer.