Reinforcing Concrete Fibers - 1in Serrated Stainless Steel (304 Grade)
Refractory cements are subject to extreme temperatures... then ambient temperatures... then back to extreme temps. This thermal range causes the refractory to create Micro Cracks (thermal shock) which can possibly turn into larger cracks – which may later spall out. Fibercon stainless steel concrete fibers hold the castable refractory (and any micro cracks) together longer. When you use Stainless Steel Concrete Fibers in your castable refractory or refractory cement, the life of refractory is vastly improved.
• Qty 12 - 1lb Bags (Total of 12lbs per box)
• 1" (25mm) in length
• Continuously Deformed (Serrated) Mild 430 Stainless Steel.
• Withstands temperatures up to 2400° F
• Around 5600 concrete Fibers per bag
• FREE DELIVERY - No additional charges